Friday, October 24, 2008

the things im grateful for day to day

oct 21

this is my hubby's 28th birthday. i actually was not able to get him any gift nonetheless, i was grateful for the fact that the Lord moved his new colleagues to buy him a cake for a present. Hubby was also very happy coz he overheard one of their TLs (team leader) whisper to her agent saying these exact words: "He's the best STL (senior TL) that i ever had." I'm really happy that he likes his team now.

oct 22

was able to spend time reading the scripture and studying the Word. Had a lot of Bible verses written that day taken from the book Im currently reading - The Fight, which was a gift from my dad.

i also found my copy of the first album of ACAPELLA Praise CD. Yey! I have been looking for this album for the longest time and even the trusty internet could not lead me to any answers as to where i could possibly get a replacement copy. apparently the album is no longer in production. so imagine my delight in finding the said CD. Thank God!

I also found my SSS voucher! I've been looking for it for ages and i actually thought i lost it. i need to give it to hr so they can deduct my loan pyts from my monthly salary. otherwise i have to go to sss to file a form.

No comments: