Saturday, November 8, 2008

TGI Friday!

Well there goes, first and foremost I'm grateful that its Friday once again. Which means i'll be able to spend time again with my boys - my son and hubby.

Had a great time today. Went to kuya Randy's house in the morning to bring the little things i bought as pasalubong for ate Enang and Tyong Cesar. We had a sumptuous lunch - kare kare, pansit canton (too full to try it out), lechon manok and lechong liempo. had a great time catching up with my cuzin, ate Enang via skype. They were all in awe of my Nathan, said he's so pogi. Ate Amee - Kuya Randy's wifey, said Nathan looked like he's a three year old kiddo when they saw him.

This evening we had another hearty meal at Sisdang in Dampa at Macapagal Ave. Kuya Randy and Ate Amee had the following dishes cooked for us (after they bought all of it from the wet market outside): sinigang sa misong Maya-maya, Tempura, Shrimp in sweet chili sauce, Crab in Sweet Chili sauce, baked Mussels, Sweet and sour Maya maya and Green Mango ensalada! We're filled to the brim! hehehe and then had a singing session with the rest of the gang.

Oh and wait, the other day, the Lord cleared off my debt at Standard chartered bank! I paid it in full, best of all the money used to pay off the debt is also a blessing. Plus there's an amnesty program that when you pay then, you could pay it 50% off. Great!

I pray that we get to clear off these loans real fast. =)

No comments: